CM2418 Part BNew
- Must have Plaque Psoriasis
- Males aged 18 to 65 years
- Females of non-child bearing potential (Must be either post menopausal or surgically sterile) aged 18 to 65 years
- BMI must be between 18 to 32kg/m²
- Must be in good general health
- Must be non-smokers
- No significant allergies
- No blood donation 3 months prior
- Contraceptive requirements applies
11 visits over 56 days
Study is ongoing
On completion of the study, participants will receive $2,750 to acknowledge their participation.
Call CMAX on 1800 150 433 to express your interest.