Conditions of use
By using this website you accept the following conditions:
- CMAX accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through this website and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and comprehensive. However, the information is only intended as a basic guide and does not address the complexities of particular circumstances.
- You should seek independent advice about your individual circumstances.
- To the extent permitted by law, CMAX excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website.
- We make every effort to ensure that links on this site are kept up-to-date. The currency of the links is dependent upon the owners of those sites letting us know of any changes. If you find a link that does not work, please contact us by telephone or via the online feedback form.
You assume all risks associated with the use of the website, including:
- Risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it
- Or the risk that the content of this website and linked websites complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.